Pokemon Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Universe

Pokemon Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind!

Go down 
5 posters

Whatcha think
Absolutely perfect!
Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Default117%Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Default2
 17% [ 1 ]
Great
Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Default133%Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Default2
 33% [ 2 ]
Good
Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Default117%Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Default2
 17% [ 1 ]
Ok
Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Default133%Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Default2
 33% [ 2 ]
So-so
Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Default10%Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Default2
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Default10%Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Default2
 0% [ 0 ]
Horrible
 0% [ 0 ]
Absolute crap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
He that was
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
He that was

Male Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Empty
PostSubject: Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind!   Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 4:56 am

Hi, I think I made a pretty good team here, please rate.

Steelix ( Steel, Rock) (King's Rock)
Iron Tail
Earthquake
Rockslide
Dragonbreath

Sneasel (Ice, Dark) (Black Glasses)
Beat Up
Metal Claw
Ice Beam
Slash

Moltres(Fire, Flying) (Charcoal)

Sky Attack
Heat Wave
Fly
Agility

Gengar (Ghost, Poison) (Bright Powder)

Sludge Bomb
Shadow Ball
Hypnosis
Dream Eater

Quagsire (Ground, Water) (Salac Berry)

Earthquake
Surf
Amnesia
Magnitude

Exeggutor (Grass, Psychic) (Leftovers)

Leech Seed
Giga Drain
Stun Spore
Psychic

Hope that's okay..

Had one with no weaknesses, (Type-Wise) but I lost my pokemon notebook which I had written it down in.

Be honest, and thanks.

~ Acolyte
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind!   Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 5:20 am

no!!! don't hurt my cute pokemon er... your team is perfect! i should recommend teaching physical moves to sneasel since it has higher attk than sp. attk, but otherwise it's ok Wink
Back to top Go down
BR|Darkness
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind!   Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 11:06 pm

nice team, but it would help if you wrote the pokemon's level Wink
Back to top Go down
http://deulschool.smfforfree2.com/
He that was
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
He that was

PostSubject: Re: Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind!   Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 3:48 am

Ok sorry, will do.
Back to top Go down
TsukiHouou
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind!   Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 2:03 am

Not bad. btw, the one with no weaknesses is Sableye, and Steelix is a Ground/Steel type, not Rock/Steel.
Back to top Go down
He that was
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
He that was

PostSubject: Re: Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind!   Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 4:09 am

Okay, thanks for the Steelix thingie. I meant that between my 6 team members I had a pokemon that was good against every type.

Thanks for your feedback.
~Acolyte
Back to top Go down
jasonglenister
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind!   Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:42 am

not a bad team. Maybe you could balance it out more. For example quaqsire is good, but you could replace him with swampert who is more stronger. Also
dont use those held items like charcoal as they dont increase your attacks that much so it is often a wate of time, use berrys or things like leftovers ond shell bells. keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
He that was
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
He that was

PostSubject: Re: Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind!   Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 5:17 am

jasonglenister wrote:
not a bad team. Maybe you could balance it out more. For example quaqsire is good, but you could replace him with swampert who is more stronger. Also
dont use those held items like charcoal as they dont increase your attacks that much so it is often a wate of time, use berrys or things like leftovers ond shell bells. keep up the good work.

Why thank you. Smile I like Quagsire however, as he has Water Absorb, which stops him from being vulnerable to water due to his ground-ness.
As for Charcoal, you are right, .5 extra percent really isn't that good. I'll think of something else. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
TsukiHouou
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind!   Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 3:13 am

Instead of those items like charcoal, maybe something like leichi berry or scope lens. I find Leftovers really annoying with someone with high defenses.

If you do use Quagsire, have someone else in your party with a water attack. You said it has water absorb, right? If you're playing a double battle, you can attack your own Quagsire with the water attack, it's a free heal! Wink

Okay, thanks for the Steelix thingie. I meant that between my 6 team members I had a pokemon that was good against every type.

Thanks for your feedback.
~Acolyte

Oh, that's what you meant. I see, that's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind!   Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Ruby! Please rate for the sake of humankind!
Page 1 of 1